29th June 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Allahabad University offering Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Computer Science Engineering and now want to do Ph.D from Allahabad University. Is Allahabad University offering Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. Is PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering offered in University of Allahabad?
  3. How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it? -- [New]
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  7. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  8. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Engineering & Technology for M.Phil student?
  10. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  12. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  13. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?
  14. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  18. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Allahabad University offering Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Computer Science Engineering and now want to do Ph.D from Allahabad University. Is Allahabad University offering Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering?
Sorry, the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering is not available in Allahabad University. You can do the PhD in Computer Science in some other universities given below. The candidates who have completed Master Degree in Computer Science with at least 55% marks are eligible for PhD in Computer Science. The candidates applied have to clear the entrance test and interview for the admission. You can find the details in the university website links given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?