13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after MBA in HR? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?

I have completed MBA HR and want to do PhD in same stream. Please guide me what should I do for it? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?

17th August 2017, 02:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after MBA in HR? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?

Since you have completed your MBA course in HR, you are very much eligible to do Ph.D course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
Once after qualifying in the NET examination, you can get admission in different Colleges offering the said course based on your marks scored in the examination.
Yes, definitely IIMs provide Ph.D course in HR. You can pursue Ph.D from there, if you meet the above requirements for it.
18th August 2017, 12:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD after MBA in HR? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?

In order to do PhD, one must have to appear and qualify in UGC-NET entrance examination, which is conducted by UGC (University Grant Commission) twice in a year.
A candidate, who have completed post-graduation in HR with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, is eligible to do PhD and can appear for UGC-NET entrance examination.
Yes IIMs and top business colleges do provides PhD in HR course.
Below I am listing some names of top colleges which offer PhD in HR program:
>Amity University, Mumbai
Address: Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post – Somathne, Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206
Phone: 070457 80127
>Delhi School of Management
Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur,, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 42,, Delhi, 110042
Phone: 011 2729 6203
>Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2467 8300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?