9th May 2017, 01:05 PM
aandavara

How to claim application form for B.Sc Agriculture? Criteria to get admission in top colleges?

How to claim application form for bsc agriculture? What is the criteria? I haven't written any entrance, then how can I join top colleges in agriculture like Coimbatore college.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  7. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  10. Can I take admission in BSc agriculture in Maharashtra directly
  11. Where can I get application forms for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  13. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  14. How to get the application forms of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  16. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  17. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. When the application forms for admission in top Law colleges will be distributed? Criteria for admission?
10th May 2017, 06:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to claim application form for B.Sc Agriculture? Criteria to get admission in top colleges?

In B.Sc (Agriculture), Some Institutes offer direct admission on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam whereas Other Institutes conduct entrance exam for admission. In Coimbatore, Most colleges affiliated to Tamilnadu Agricultural University and offer admission through entrance exam. You can apply for admission through submitting application form online on official website of university.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and maths or biology from a recognized board.

Top Institutes Offering B.Sc (Agriculture) In India
- Tamilnadu Agriculture University
- Guru Gobind Ballabh Pant University
- Punjab Agricultural University
- Junagadh Agricultural University
- Mahatma Gandhi Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Anand Agricultural University
- Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University
- Birsa Agricultural University

Employment Areas
- Fertilizer Industries
- Agro Companies
- Seed Companies
- Fruit Orchards
- Cotton/Jute/Tobacco Companies
- Pesticide Control
- Research Organizations
- Education Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?