27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How many teachers in Vel Tech University have dummy Ph.D?

How many people are having dummy phD in vel tech university. it is never good at all for any qualification? These days many are like that, so can you tell me who all is having like that? How to find out whether the Ph.D is real or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How many people having dummpy Ph.D in Veltech University?
  2. How to take admission in Vel Tech University?
  3. Is part time Ph.D in management valid by Teachers recruitment board?
  4. Question papers for Ph.D entrance in computer science from VEL Tech University?
  5. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in government college in India?
  7. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  8. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
  9. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  10. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  11. Are in Service Teachers from Odisha eligible to get admission for pursuing PhD? How can they apply for the course? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in BIT Ranchi? I have score 122 marks and 93% in boards
  13. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  14. Can I take admission directly in 2nd year in Techno if I am 1st year student in Vel Tech university in Chennai?
  15. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  16. Can i get admission in NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in India if secured 59.15% in B.Tech and 68.69% in M.Tech?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in any foreign University for M.Tech candidate? Detailed information about it?
31st August 2016, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many teachers in Vel Tech University have dummy Ph.D?

For all these information regarding qualification, you need to contact the university itself. They will give you the right details about real qualification of the lecturers and professors.

It is not easy to fake your qualification and get into a UGC recognized university as a professor. Most of the lecturers pursue Ph.D along with their job, and they sometimes mention that they are Ph.D holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?