25th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How much time do CSIR takes to dispatch the certificate?

I have not received my certificate also. I qualified CSIR NET LS (June 2016) in mathematical sciences with rank 28 after sending requisite documents for verification within first week of November 2016. Also, I haven’t got any reply from CSIR to emails send by me and they will not take phone also (always saying that line is busy). I am waiting for the certificate after spending over 4 months. How much time should I wait for it? (I cannot understand this). Please Reply or otherwise, should I have to go to CSIR HRD in New Delhi in future very soon to get the certificate directly? Please anyone reply my queries.

29th July 2017, 12:40 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time do CSIR takes to dispatch the certificate?

If they are not replying to your query, then visiting the office is the only step left. As you have already submitted the required documents and have qualified the exam too, hence there is little chance to reject your certificate.

You should visit the office for more information. That is the only way now for you. Many students face such issues after qualifying NET.
21st February 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time do CSIR takes to dispatch the certificate?

I have qualified Net LS (88 rank) in june 2016. I have already sent my documents for verification in the month of january, 2017, yet I haven't recieve my certificate. I have even send application through email thrice and tried to contact the hrdg office many times but no one has ever picked up my call. At the same time my hometown is in NE (nagaland) and its impossible for me to visit the office in Delhi. What should I do to get my certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?