14th December 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CSIR NET after M.Sc chemistry?

Sir, I have recently taken admission in M.Sc chemistry and my goal is to clear CSIR NET. So, please tell me how to prepare for this exam so that I can start preparing it accordingly.

14th December 2017, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CSIR NET after M.Sc chemistry?

Preparation tips required to prepare for CSIR NET after M.Sc in Chemistry:

>> Try to solve as many model or previous papers as you can in order to fetch confidence in the exam.

>> Make sure you gather CSIR NET Chemistry subject syllabus and examination pattern accurately.

>> Have a look over the break-up of number of questions that are being asked in the examination. Time management while preparing for the examination as well as during the examination would fetch you to score good marks in less time.

>> I am providing you some of the recommended books for this subject, kindly go through them.

** Chemical Sciences CSIR NET & GATE Topicwise Complete Solution by Kirtikumar C Badgujar, Harshal B.Saraf & Harshal C Badguja Vivek C Badgujar

Click here for Other books list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?