9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to study PhD after completing M.Tech(Structural Engineering)?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India pursuing Masters of Technology in Structural Engineering. After pursuing my M.Tech I would like to go for PhD or any research oriented program. Looking forward to your earliest response.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Giridhar Chandrakanth

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  2. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  3. How can I study PhD in Astrophysics being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  4. How to study PhD after completing M.Tech(Structural Engineering)? -- [New]
  5. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  6. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astronomy after completing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Technology after completing M.Tech in Computer Engineering?
  13. How can I study PhD in India if Teaching in Qatar?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  15. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  16. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Geography after completing M.Sc? List of universities in India?
  18. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
15th December 2015, 07:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study PhD after completing M.Tech(Structural Engineering)?

You need to appear for the NET Examination or the Entrance Examination of the Universities where you want to study the course of PhD after the completion of M.Tech(Structural Engineering).
Once you do this you need to choose your area of interest under which you want to do your research work for the course of PhD.
You will be awarded the JRF Scholarship if you are able to crack the NET Examination.
This is the procedure that you need to follow to be able to pursue the course of PhD once you have completed your M.Tech.
27th June 2022, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study PhD after completing M.Tech(Structural Engineering)?

which subject we have to select in net exam for civil engineering student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?