21st March 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

ICAR offers Animal Nutrition post through ARS-NET?

sir,
This year is ICAR going to advertise posts
in Animal Nutrition through ARS-NET?
If yes then please inform me regarding this.
With Regards-
Owais Jaan

Related Questions:
  1. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  2. When the notification for ICAR-JRF Animal Science will be released? Syllabus of ICAR-JRF Animal Science?
  3. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  4. Previous years ICAR AIEEEA animal science question papers?
  5. Which university in India offers Ph.D in Nutrition?
  6. What is the pattern of seats filled in ICAR-JRF(Animal Sciences)
  7. In which college I will get admission if scored 47 marks in ICAR-JRF(Animal Science)? In which stream I will get admission?
  8. icar net syllabus and previous questions? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  10. List of the top colleges offering PG course with animal nutrition stream? What's the registration date of VET college, Bikaner for the same?
  11. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  12. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  13. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.?
  14. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  15. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  16. Previous years papers for MSc entrance exam(Animal Biotech)
  17. Which college or universities offers PG course DIET and Nutrition through distance education in Bangalore
  18. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?