18th December 2011, 02:49 PM
prapti nimje

List of the top colleges offering PG course with animal nutrition stream? What's the registration date of VET college, Bikaner for the same?

pg registration in vet college bikaner
top colleges for doing pg in animal nutrition

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner?
  3. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner?
  4. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  5. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college
  6. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  7. Am I eligible for engineering college Bikaner after scoring 14,300 in RPET? List of the government colleges? Which branch can I get in ECB?
  8. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  9. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  10. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India? -- [New]
  11. Can I get SKIT, JECRC, Poornima or any government college?
  12. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do PhD in Pharmacology at VET College?
  14. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  15. Which course can I take up after scoring 50% in 12th? Can I do Veterinary course?
  16. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  17. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2018, 03:05 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top colleges offering PG course with animal nutrition stream? What's the registration date of VET college, Bikaner for the same?

Top colleges for PG in Animal Nutrition:-

1) Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly.

2) National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.

3) Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Uttarakhand.

4) Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tamilnadu.

5) College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner.

6) Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi.

7) Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.

8) Banaras Hindu University, Banaras.

9) NIMS University, Jaipur.

10) Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.

Getting information about registration in any veterinary college in Bikaner, Open this link:

http://http://rajuvas.org/bikaner/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?