9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) course?

Hello, I have completed my MBA in Marketing stream. Now, I want to get admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) program. Kindly provide me the important dates for admission?

10th June 2016, 12:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my MBA in Marketing stream. Now, I want to get admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) program. Kindly provide me the important dates for admission?
The admission for the PhD for July-November 2016 - the last date to register the application through online is 27-03-2016.
Now Application Closed. You can find the details in the website link given Official Website
10th June 2016, 03:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) course?

Important Dates of Ph.D Admission in IIT Madras:

> Registration of Application Forms will be open on - 28th Feb, 2016

> Closing date for Registration of Application through online - 24th March, 2016

> Interview and or Test - 25th April, 2016 to 16th May, 2016

> Selected candidates list display in the Research Website - 03.06.2016

> Selected Candidates to join on - 14.07.2016

Eligibility Criteria required for Ph.D in Management course to pursue in IIT Madras is given in the 6th page of the notification which is attached below. Kindly go through it to get more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?