24th October 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in NET and SLET to study Part Time PhD in Management at Madras University?

Hello,
If I want to do PhD in Management at Madras University in part time then also I have to give NET and SLET? Is it necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  3. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  5. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  7. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  8. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  9. Should I have to appear in SLET for study PhD in Economics? Detailed information about it?
  10. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  11. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Should I appear in SLET to study PhD in History? Detailed information and syllabus of SLET?
  14. What will be the fee structure to join Ph.D in Management in Part time from any University?
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET/SLET to study PhD if completed M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  18. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?