2nd June 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

JNTUK PhD in Mathematics entrance exam papers for Mathematics

I am looking for previous question papers (mathematics) for PhD entrance exam for JNTUK. Can someone please post previous PhD entrance exam of JNTUK papers for mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  3. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  7. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  9. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  10. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  11. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Last 3 years solved question papers of PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam of Alagappa University
  13. How to do PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc in MAthematics? List of institutions in Chennai for PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Model question papers of Anna University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam and suitable books for preparation?
  15. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  17. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  18. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?