14th March 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it legal to do M.Sc and PhD simultaneously from different universities?

sir i am doing my Phd in Education and as well as i am doing M.Sc -zoology from different university is it legal and can i show my both degree at a same time

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  3. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  4. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  5. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  9. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  10. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  11. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  13. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  16. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  17. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
25th May 2018, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it legal to do M.Sc and PhD simultaneously from different universities?

Both courses shouldn't be in regular mode, because it is not possible to pursue two regular courses at the same time. One of the course should be in distance mode.

If one of them it in distance mode, then there is nothing illegal about it. Just make sure you don't have both courses in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?