27th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ICWA after Post Graduation completion? What are the growth prespective in this field?

Can i do ICWA after Post Graduation completion? What are the growth prespective in this field?

29th May 2017, 01:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do ICWA after Post Graduation completion? What are the growth prespective in this field?

Yes, of course you can pursue ICWA after your post graduation. You do not need to appear for the foundation exam as you have already completed your post graduation, so you can enroll yourself for the intermediate level if you have scored a minimum of 55% in your graduation. If you have not scored that much then you have to enroll yourself for the foundation level.
The growth of this field in the future will be very huge as every industry and the company needs to analysis the cost or to earn more profit they need to cut their cost and the candidates who have successfully completed their ICWA course can solve each and every problem relating to cost or can handle the cost department of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?