20th February 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am manju I have completed msc in chemistry and my age now is 25 and now I want to join PhD integrated courses in chemistry in IISc Bangalore is my decision right? or should I join now PhD course? I thought about this(PhD integrated) course because IITs takes nearly 7 years to complete PhD..

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  4. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  5. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  6. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  7. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  8. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry
  10. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  12. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  14. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  17. How to study Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
23rd February 2017, 08:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?

Since you have completed your M.Sc course, you are eligible for the Ph.D course rather than the integrated Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same. So, according to my opinion, you must go for Ph.D course after your Masters degree course. You must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to get admission in different Colleges.
24th February 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?

Yes, if you are good at studies and concepts at higher secondary level, It's better to choose Ph.D in Integration course. The only advantage of doing this Integrated Ph.D course is that you can easily save the years of studying by choosing Integrated course. But you are required to be careful while studying as Integration course takes the attention.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?