13th October 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing integrated Ph.D course? How to apply for them?

Sir/Mam,
I am graduate from N.G.B.U Allahabad,UP,I want yo know that which university or colleges conduct integrated Phd and hwo can i apply for it please give me more information,details and notification.? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Integrated PhD in Education in India?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  4. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  5. List of colleges which offering integrated Ph.D for EEE students? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  7. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  8. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  9. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  10. List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?
  11. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Botany in Kolkata? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  15. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  16. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is integrated Ph.D better than individual M.Sc followed by Ph.D after B.Sc physics? List of colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Mumbai?
13th October 2016, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing integrated Ph.D course? How to apply for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am graduate from N.G.B.U Allahabad,UP,I want yo know that which university or colleges conduct integrated Phd and hwo can i apply for it please give me more information,details and notification.? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details.
thank you

The list of colleges providing integrated PhD course is given below;

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Website Link

IISER Thiruvananthapuram - Website Link

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai - Website Link

IISER Mohali - Website Link

West Bengal University of Technology - Website Link

Xavier Institute of Management - Website Link

Madurai Kamaraj University - Website Link

The aspirant should apply online for the admission to the Integrated PhD program. The candidates who have passed the bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the course. The selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination. After completion of master degree, before joining the PhD program, you have to appear for an entrance examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?