11th December 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study PhD in Social Work in Delhi?

Sir,
What entrance exams I need to appear so that I can do PhD in Social Work anywhere in Delhi? Kindly tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  5. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  7. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master of Social Work?
  9. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  10. Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi
  13. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  16. When the notification of PhD(Social Work) in Osmania University will be released?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Social Work course in IISWBM, Kolkata?
  18. Qualification required for BSW? -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2015, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study PhD in Social Work in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What entrance exams I need to appear so that I can do PhD in Social Work anywhere in Delhi? Kindly tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!
If you can qualify in UGC NET exam then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Work in Delhi.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?