14th January 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of MS Genetics Engineering and after completion of it want to do PhD in Genetics Engineering from top universities. Please suggest me universities with best topics to do PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  2. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Engineering? Which are the best topics for PhD?
  3. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  4. Best topics to do PhD after M.Sc in Archaeological Science? List of universities offering PhD for the same?
  5. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  6. List of best universities to study PG in Genetics Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  8. Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?
  9. When the entrance exam will be conducted for PhD in Genetics from IISC? Syllabus and topics on which I should concentrate more?
  10. Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?
  11. Topics for PhD after M.Sc Food Microbiology? Universities providing PhD in such topics?
  12. List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra -- [New]
  13. Does Calcutta University offer M.Sc(Genetics) course? List of universities offering M.Sc(Genetics) in West Bengal?
  14. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  15. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  16. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  18. How to get admission in top universities for PhD? List of topics for PhD in Medical Microbiology?
16th January 2018, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?

List of Universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering in India:-

Indian Statistical Institute- ISI Coimbatore Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Indian Statistical Institute- ISI Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Indian Statistical Institute- ISI Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Statistical Institute- ISI New Delhi,
New Delhi, Delhi

Indian Statistical Institute- ISI Baroda,
Baroda, Gujarat

National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Bangalore, Karnataka

Best topics for Ph.D in Genetics Engineering:-

Biostatistics. Drosophila Virtual Lab

Cell Biology. Antigen - Antibody Testing: A Visual Simulation or Virtual Reality

DNA Forensics. Crime Scene
Investigation( CSI) did the powdery mildew fungi
16th January 2018, 09:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?

List of colleges:-

- National Institute of Mental Health and neurosciences Bangalore, Karnataka

- Indian statistical Institute - ISI Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat.

- Indian statistical Institute - ISI New Delhi, Delhi

- Indian statical Institute of - ISI Hyderabad, Hyderabad

- Indian statical Institute of - ISI Mumbai, Mumbai

Topics:-

> DNA genes
> Cell biology
> Genetic conditions
> DNA forensics
> Biostatics
> Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?