27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?

I have passed ICWAI Final course from Lucknow Chapter and currently working in a government sector. I want to do PhD in distance mode so, tell me eligibility criteria and universities for it? PhD topics and project works?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it? -- [New]
  2. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?
  4. Topics for PhD after M.Sc Food Microbiology? Universities providing PhD in such topics?
  5. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  7. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  8. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Engineering? Which are the best topics for PhD?
  11. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  15. Best topics to do PhD after M.Sc in Archaeological Science? List of universities offering PhD for the same?
  16. Steps to do PhD after M.Sc Biomedical and Clinical Sciences? Best universities with topics available for PhD?
  17. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Hybrid field in India?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
30th August 2017, 01:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Ph.D course after the completion of ICWAI course as it is not regarded as Masters degree course.
The basic educational requirement for Ph.D course is to complete Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?