16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Herbal Medicines for Diabetes Mellitus? How to write research journals?

I am girl student and currently doing MS Biochemistry course and after it want to do PhD in Herbal Medicines for Diabetes Mellitus. Please tell me where to apply for it? How to write research journals?

Related Questions:
  1. How to write research papers in Mathematics without PhD?
  2. List of colleges which offer Geriatric Medicine/Diabetes Mellitus Diploma correspondence course in India?
  3. How to join PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode?
  4. Is it possible to get supervisor for pursuing PhD by research?
  5. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  6. Is it necessary to pursue PhD for the purpose of Research? Whether Government provides financial aids to the researcher? -- [New]
  7. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  8. How long a Research Proposal should be of PhD in Cognitive Science?
  9. Details about structure of PhD in Candida and Giardia programme in India? How to write thesis and research work?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Psychology?
  11. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  12. List of topics for PhD in Economics? How to write a Research Proposal for it?
  13. Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. How to know the progress of research in Heat Transfer using Nano Fluids? Which type of journals should I choose for it? How to fix the title of my research?
  16. Is it compulsory to write the entrance exam for PhD in distance? Where to apply for it?
  17. Aisse class 10 results declaration date -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PhD Research in Data Mining?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?