6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?

Sir, I have passed MCA from Bangalore and now want to do PhD. Please suggest me topics to do PhD along with universities name in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?
  2. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  4. List of universities offering PhD(Neuromicrobiology) with stipend in India
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India
  6. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering PhD(Geology) with stipend in India
  8. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  9. List of recognized private universities with streams available for PhD? How much stipend I can get?
  10. List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students to do PhD? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD?
  11. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  12. Maximum stipend for PhD Sociology students for top five universities? List of scholarships available?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. List of universities offering PhD(Mechanical Engineering) with stipend in Kerala -- [New]
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies) with stipend in India
  16. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  17. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Engineering? Which are the best topics for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
8th October 2017, 05:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed MCA from Bangalore and now want to do PhD. Please suggest me topics to do PhD along with universities name in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?

If you want to do Ph.d after completing your MCA (Master in Computer Application), then Ph.D in Computer science/ Ph.D in Computer application are best option for you. Here below are details regarding universities offer Ph.D computer science course in Bangalore:-

List of Universities Offer Ph.D Course after MCA Course:-

1) REVA University.

2) Jain University.

3) RNS Institute of Technology.

4) Christ University.

5) BMS College of Engineering.

>> Minimum duration of Ph.D course after MCA course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?