18th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Pharmacology? Benefits of GPAT score in PhD programme?

I did M.Pharma (Pharmacology) from RUHS, Jaipur (Rajasthan) and I am GPAT qualified research scholar. Now I want to do PhD. How can I do PhD? Benefits of GPAT score?

20th November 2017, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Pharmacology? Benefits of GPAT score in PhD programme?

For admission in Ph.D in Pharmacology, you need to have at least M.Pharma in same stream with 55% marks. This is the minimum qualification to apply for admission.

GPAT scorecard holders are preferred over other students for admission at any university. Hence, if you have the score, then you will have greater chances of admission at a reputed university.
20th November 2017, 11:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Pharmacology? Benefits of GPAT score in PhD programme?

Those who have completed M.Pharma with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to do PhD course in the relevant discipline. It is mandatory for candidates to appear and qualify in the GPAT entrance exam in order to take admission into PhD in Pharmacology discipline. So, if you already have qualified GPAT entrance exam, then on the basis of it you can get admission into PhD course in the aforementioned discipline.
14th February 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

If I qualified gpat entrance exam so can I get scholarship for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?