11th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offer PhD in Microbiology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Delhi University. I want to do PhD in Microbiology. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form? -- [New]
  2. Does Osmania University offers PhD in Biotechnology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  3. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  4. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  6. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  8. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  9. How to change from B.Com honours to B.Com normal in Delhi university application form?
  10. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  12. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  13. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  14. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How to get an admission for BBA/B.Com under DU? Is there any entrance exam for this purpose?
  18. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
27th April 2018, 11:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer PhD in Microbiology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

Yes, Delhi University do offer PhD in Microbiology course. Candidates those who have completed masters in Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD course. Admission into PhD course in Delhi University is based on performance of the candidates in NET/CSIR entrance examination. You can apply for NET entrance exam through https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?