1st February 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to Ph.D after completion of MBA course?

What is the procedure followed to Ph.D after completion of MBA course? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the information to be passed on to me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure of studying PhD for MBA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow to complete Ph.D course after completion of MBA in marketing specialization?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  11. Detailed procedure to study PhD after completion of M.Tech?
  12. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  14. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  15. How to do PhD after completing MBA from Andhra University?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  17. Can I pursue Ph.D after completion of 1 year MBA from UK
  18. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
1st February 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to Ph.D after completion of MBA course?

You have to apply for admission when the concerned university announces the admission notification. Selection will be based on performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university.

If you have qualified NET/SET in your field then you will be eligible for direct interview stage. Just try to perform well in the interview.
2nd February 2016, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to Ph.D after completion of MBA course?

Ph.D is the Doctorate of Philosophy and you ca go for the admission in Ph.D after completion of your master degree. You must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for getting admission in doctorate degree. You must have to score at least 50% marks in your master's from any well recognized university. There is no age limit for pursuing this degree. As per the new rules of UGC you must have to clear the entrance exam like ICMR, JNU PhD Entrance Exam, National Center for Biological Sciences, NET etc conducted by various universities/institutions for getting admission in Ph.D. After clearing the entrance you have to face an interview. After clearing the interview your admission will be confirmed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?