24th December 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

M.Pharm degree holder can apply for CSIR NET? Which subject to select?

hi sir
I am an Mpharm post graduate..i would like to know whether i can apply for CSIR NET exam and also which subject I should choose and the syllabus for the same..
Thanking you in advance

5th September 2014, 01:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Pharm degree holder can apply for CSIR NET? Which subject to select?

Yes, you can appear for the CSIR NET exam as you have completed the post graduation degree from a recognised university.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1.Educational Qualification :-
According to the eligibility criteria required to appear for the CSIR NET exam as mentioned by the CSIR, the candidates must have completed four years bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 55% for General/OBC ( 50% for SC/ST/PH/VH ) are eligible to appear for the CSIR exam.

2.Age Limit :
For Junior Research Fellowship :- Maximum of 28 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per the government rules.
For Lectureship : There is no upper age limit.

You can select the subjects in which you are interested as per your convenience.
8th May 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Pharm degree holder can apply for CSIR NET? Which subject to select?

I am a master degree holder in pharmacy. Which subjects can I select for ugc net exam
15th June 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I m Mpharm 1st year(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student. I want to know which subject I choose in CSIR-NET either I choose life science or chemical sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?