11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to pass JRF NET for OBC candidate? List of universities for admission in JRF with cut off marks?

Sir, I am studying Electrical Engineering steam and want to prepare for NET JRF exam. Please tell me minimum marks required to pass JRF NET for OBC candidate? List of universities for admission in JRF with cut off marks?

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR-NET cut-off? Candidate getting above 86 will be a JRF?
  2. Syllabus of NET JRF in Tamil Language? List of top universities and cut off marks to join?
  3. How much marks do I need to clear JRF?
  4. When the application form of CSIR JRF will be out for M.Pharmacy candidate? Cut off marks for OBC candidate?
  5. Can I become a lecturer in history college after MA in history?
  6. What is the difference between JRF, SRF and NET? Syllabus and cut off marks of JRF NET exam?
  7. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?
  8. Syllabus of ICAR JRF exam for M.Sc Agronomy to get admission in PhD? List of top five universities along with cut off marks for admission?
  9. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D without entrance exam with NET/JRF marks? Cut off marks for it?
  10. Cut of marks for UGC NET lectureship and JRF
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET-JRF for SC student? Job opportunities for qualified candidate?
  12. Is NET clearance required for doing JRF/PhD? Without doing M.Phil direct PhD is possible?
  13. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field?
  14. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  15. Age limit for OBC candidate to attend UGC JRF NET 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to appear in NET JRF exam if passed degree in five years? What are the requirements and cut off marks? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and pattern of NET JRF exam with Earth Science? Required cutoff marks to pass?
  18. Is it necessary to pursue Post Graduation to study PhD course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?