9th January 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of CSIR JRF will be out for M.Pharmacy candidate? Cut off marks for OBC candidate?

Hello sir, I am in final year of M.Pharmacy and want to apply for CSIR JRF entrance exam. When the application form be out? What is the cut off marks for OBC candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR-NET cut-off? Candidate getting above 86 will be a JRF?
  2. When will be the application form of CSIR JRF out for Chemical Science? Cut off marks of JRF for CSIR June term? -- [New]
  3. Can CSIR cancel my JRF candidature if I mentioned OBC in examination form but they don't consider me OBC?
  4. Previous year's cut off marks of JRF CSIR for Electrical engineering holder? How much marks an SC candidate should score for selection?
  5. Last date to submit application form of CSIR NET/JRF? Previous year cut off marks for it?
  6. Can I become a lecturer in history college after MA in history?
  7. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com Part I in delhi admission?
  9. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field?
  10. Procedure to apply for JRF Ph.D after completion of B.E IT?
  11. Can I apply for NET, if I passed MSc in 4 years?
  12. Is it better to do M.Tech and then Ph.D after M.Sc Information Technology? Will I have to sit in GATE or NET for it?
  13. Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE exam for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?
  14. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  15. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET-JRF for SC student? Job opportunities for qualified candidate?
  16. Can a Btech Computer Science student write NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books and materials for NET Mathematic? Latest pattern of examination?
  18. What are the major reasons for Rejection of candidates in IMA?

18th January 2017, 01:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form of CSIR JRF will be out for M.Pharmacy candidate? Cut off marks for OBC candidate?

Online Application process for CSIR JRF entrance exam will start from February 2017 till March 2017. Last date of fee deposit will be March 2017.
Last year cut off marks for OBC is as follows:
Chemical Science-43.25%
Earth Science-40.99%
Physical Science-33.56%
Mathematical Science-47.38%
Life Science-49.25%
This year above cut off marks might change.
All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?