11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of NET JRF in Tamil Language? List of top universities and cut off marks to join?

Sir, I am from Tamil Nadu and wanted to appear in NET JRF in Tamil. Please send me syllabus of NET JRF in Tamil? List of top universities and cut off marks to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to pass JRF NET for OBC candidate? List of universities for admission in JRF with cut off marks?
  2. Syllabus of ICAR JRF exam for M.Sc Agronomy to get admission in PhD? List of top five universities along with cut off marks for admission?
  3. What is the difference between JRF, SRF and NET? Syllabus and cut off marks of JRF NET exam?
  4. CSIR-NET cut-off? Candidate getting above 86 will be a JRF?
  5. Cut of marks for UGC NET lectureship and JRF
  6. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence Master of Education course in Tamil language?
  8. What is the admission criteria for getting admission in Ph.D?
  9. How to do M.Phil English from top universities in India? Can I do PhD directly if clear NET JRF exam? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to appear in NET JRF exam if passed degree in five years? What are the requirements and cut off marks?
  11. How much marks do I need to clear JRF?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D without entrance exam with NET/JRF marks? Cut off marks for it?
  13. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  14. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  15. Will I be able to get a college in Delhi after securing 72. 5% in best four subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  17. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?