18th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers with solution of Ph.D in Sociology entrance exam?

Dear Sir,

Please provide Solved model papers
for Phd sociology entrance exam
please provide me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Information about JNU entrance exam for PG medical sociology? Mode question papers of it?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  4. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  5. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  6. GATE entrance model question papers with solution?
  7. Model question papers of Probationary Officers Exam with Solution? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Ph.D statistics and mathematics entrance exam model question papers?
  15. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  16. Industrial pharmacy PhD old question papers and tentative dates for entrance exam?
  17. Model question papers with solutions of Papo entrance exam?
  18. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th November 2014, 07:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Model question papers with solution of Ph.D in Sociology entrance exam?

Sociology is the branch of social sciences and PhD in Sociology deals with investigation and critical analysis to develop and refine a structure of knowledge about human behaviour and activities

Eligibility:

• Candidates should be at least graduates with considerable knowledge on the concerned subject.
• Candidates having completed their post graduation are also eligible to enroll for this course.

Entrance Exams for PhD in Sociology are:

• University of Delhi PhD Entrance Exam
• IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam

Paper Pattern:

Paper contains objective questions and descriptive questions. Objective questions are for 50 marks and descriptive questions are for 50 marks.

Syllabus:

Concepts:

• Basic concepts: Institutions, Culture, Norms and Values, Social Structure
• Institutions: Family and marriage, Education, Economy, Polity, Religion, Stratification – forms of stratification (Caste, Class, Gender, Ethnic)
• Concepts related to development and globalization, dimensions of globalization, changing concept of work

Conceptualizing Indian Society:

• Theoretical Perspectives
• Development and globalization
• Debates: Tradition & modernity in India, Secularism

Methods:

• Nature of Social Research – Definition, hypothesis, theory and concept, Research design
• Quantitative and Qualitative methodology
Reference Books:
• A student's manual of Library and information science UGC Descriptive by P.S.G.Kumar
• Library and information science Volume I by C.K.Sharma
• Library and information science Volume II by C.K.Sharma
• Library and information science Volume III by C.K.Sharma
• A Success Guide For UGC NET/SLET In Library & Information Science 290 by A.Kaliammal, Mounissamy.P

Please, find attachments for complete syllabus and previous and sample papers for PhD Sociology Entrance Examination
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D-Socilogy 2013.PDF(598.2 KB, 1830 views)
File Type: pdf questions_sociology.pdf(493.2 KB, 1915 views)
File Type: pdf SociologyPh.D.Syllabus.pdf(990.5 KB, 1120 views)
File Type: doc socphdent11june2010[1].doc(75.5 KB, 508 views)
6th December 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers with solution of Ph.D in Sociology entrance exam?

sir!

I want to know about phd.entrence exam. and please send me last three years question paper with anser of sociology as soon as posible...
I am dispointed to serch from other sites.
Thank u...
27th September 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Plz send me last few years solved question papers of sociology entrance exam.

I"ll be highly thankful to you..
6th January 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have p.g in sociology but I do not have five years teaching experience am I eligible for phd
24th June 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam please send me the last year question paper m.phi entrance exam in economics .objective subjective paper
19th February 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Please help I need model test paper for phd in distance education with solution. Also need study material for that
13th July 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

My hons. Paper is sociology and script is hindi....can I do phd in sociology hons
17th September 2020, 09:50 AM
Kochuparambil

Dear Sir/Mam Would you please send me the question paper of the past two-three years as I am preparing for the entrance this year scheduled for 4th October.
Anticipating your prompt reply.
Joel
9th February 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam please upload kuvempu university sociology phd entrence privious question papers and MA sociology every year question papers and shyllabus this is humble request to socilogy department

# advance thank you @kuvempu university department of sociology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?