30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to pursue career as a researcher in electrical field after completing diploma?

Can I become a researcher if I go for diploma courses now? Actually I want to go in the research line with electrical.Is there any possibility? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  4. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  5. What should I opt after 12th so as to pursue the career as Astro Researcher in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  7. Which are the businesses or higher courses after BSc?
  8. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  10. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  13. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Basic criteria to be eligible for interview of space researcher?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
3rd December 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue career as a researcher in electrical field after completing diploma?

For entering the research field you need to have at least post graduation qualification in the given field. Most of the R&D companies recruit post graduates or PH.D holders for research work.

Diploma qualification will only get you a decent job which might not be according to your interest. You can study along with your job through courses like AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?