2nd March 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Post Doctoral FNB Programme if completed MD from UK?

Hello I did MD from UK after my MBBS in India. Now I came back in India and joined Apollo Hospital. But I want to enroll myself into FNB Post Doctoral Programme. So, I want to know that I am eligible or not for enroll in this programme?

Related Questions:
  1. When the next FNB Post Doctoral Programme will be held in this year? Procedure to get online application form?
  2. Post doctoral FNB entrance exam date?
  3. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  4. Is it possible to enter into research in India after finishing UG?
  5. Is there any Doctoral Programme in Management Studies subject?
  6. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D Biotechnology programme in IITM if completed PG in Pharmacy? Details and Eligibility criteria for Ph.D programme at IITM?
  8. Which are the colleges still offering admission in PhD course for JRF holder of UGC-NET(Management)?
  9. Age limit to appear for FNB entrance exam conducted by national board for FNB in critical care after M.A in Anaesthesia??
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?
  11. Details about CS? What is the duration for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Criteria and other information related to Post Doctoral Fellowship in ICSSR?
  13. Procedure to apply for SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  15. Procedure to join ICSI program for a Stenographer of Judicial Department?
  16. Is there any under graduate course in IIFT? Minimum and maximum age limit for admission?
  17. Criteria of ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship for university faculty member?
  18. What should I study to become an Archaeologist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?