9th July 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Which one is the best university to do Ph.D in computers? What will be the future of it?

which one is the best university to do Phd in computers?? What will be the future after doing Phd in computers??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  3. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
  4. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  6. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  7. How can I prepare for Ph.D after studying B.Com computers
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  9. What topic should I choose for Ph.D. after MCA?
  10. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  11. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  12. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  13. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  14. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  15. Possibility to become a Professor in Toronto University, York University, MIT or Minnesota University after completing PhD in Chemistry from RGIPT, Raebareli?
  16. What does it mean by engaging in research after M.Sc? How is the future after PhD?
  17. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. After B.Tech IT and M.Tech in Computers how can I do Ph.D form Kurukshetra?
14th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is the best university to do Ph.D in computers? What will be the future of it?

Best institute to do Ph.D in computer is International Institute of Information Technology , Gachibowli, Hyderabad.

Address: International Institute of Information Technology, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India- 500032
Email: [email protected]

After completing Ph.D in computer you can apply to be a Head of department in any good college or institute in India. Also you can become Principal in any school. You can join research team in any institute or college or any computer based company.
14th July 2015, 08:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is the best university to do Ph.D in computers? What will be the future of it?

The Top Universities for doing PhD in Computer Science in India are:
1. Indian Institute of Technology- Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology- Kharagpur
3. Birla Institute of Technology and Science- Pilani
4. Indian School of Mines- Dhanbad
5. Jadavpur University- Kolkata
These are the Best Universities for the course of PhD in Computer Science.
Your future will be secure if you can complete the course of PhD in Computer Science.
There is a lot of scope for a PhD in Computer Science in today's world.
So there will be no problem for you in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?