20th September 2011, 07:06 PM
richa71682

After B.Tech IT and M.Tech in Computers how can I do Ph.D form Kurukshetra?

sir, i did my b.tech in IT and m.tech in computers now i want to do phd from kuk please send me the desired information

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  2. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  3. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  4. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  6. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  7. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  8. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech.
  10. Is it better to take B.Tech in Amritha or any other colleges or should I take B.Tech+M.Tech in AP university?
  11. When the application form for admission in PhD(Management) course will be available at M.D.U. Rohtak, Kurukshetra University and GJU, Hissar for both Regular and Distance Modes?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  14. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  15. How can I do PhD in Hindi in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  17. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
13th January 2012, 03:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech IT and M.Tech in Computers how can I do Ph.D form Kurukshetra?

To pursue the Ph.D programme from Kurukshetra University the minimum eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree in relevant subject or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates looking for admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University. Follow the official website of Kurukshetra University to get more information regarding the Ph.D programme; http://www.kuk.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?