1st June 2012, 10:50 PM
kavi@15

When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?

sir,
when is postgraduation human rights exam ?. whats the fee.examation?, whether any application is require to eanble to sit my exam.? I have taken admission on june 11 by paying the valid amount and received the books also.kindly give your reply. urg.

from,
kavita. hotwani.
already enrolled for given programme

Related Questions:
  1. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  2. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  4. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  5. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate? -- [New]
  7. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  8. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  9. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  10. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  12. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  13. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  14. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  16. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  18. Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission?
5th July 2012, 07:01 PM
mr_radha86

Default Re: When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?

when will commence the admission of P.G programme in human rights course
7th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admisson procedure PG in human rights
19th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I wild like to know when d 1st yr exam in June is held that is d exact date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?