21st February 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Ph.D in Pakistan?

I have done M.Com with 3.36/4 cgpa after B.Com. Can I apply for Ph.D in Pakistan? If I can apply for Ph.D so tell me how & where in Pakistan? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  3. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  6. What are the qualifications required to apply for the Ph.D course?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  8. Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?
  9. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  12. Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  16. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com? -- [New]
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ICMR examination for PhD 1st year candidate?
7th April 2017, 09:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Ph.D in Pakistan?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Ph.D in Pakistan:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Ph.D in Pakistan with the above mentioned criteria. There is a certain eligibility that is required in order to be eligible.

>>In general, the minimum CGPA required is 3.00 (Semester System) from a recognized university.

>> Or else you must have passed in First Division (Annual System) in order to be eligible.

>> As you have scored 3.36 out of 4, you are eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned. And you must have scored good score in GRE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?