20th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  2. Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?
  3. Is MSc research in chemistry eligible as a lecturer in Technical College of engineering?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. Is this possible to do B.Ed course in Computer Science having completed UG in Physics and PG in MCA?
  6. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  7. Which are the colleges still offering admission in PhD course for JRF holder of UGC-NET(Management)?
  8. Should I do master program or B.Ed? I did my graduation in science
  9. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  10. Previous 5 year Question Papers for Mathematics for SET Exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Lectureship only with PhD degree without NET?
  12. Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech
  13. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  15. Colleges offering PhD in English Literature for UGC-NET qualified candidate in Pune? Can I do Lectureship?
  16. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  17. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  18. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
21st November 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?
If you have Ph.D degree .then you can apply for lectureship post. UGC NET score card is not necessary because you have Ph.D degree.

Required degree for lectureship:-

1.Passed Ph.D degree

or

2.UGC NET score card.
13th December 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?

Sir I registered PhD 2008 and to completed 2015 am I eligible for college lecture post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?