2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

PhD in Electronics is offered in ISRO?

Sir, ISRO is provides PhD program or not. I am doing M.Phil in Electronics. And I would like to do PhD in ISRO if possible for me. So, I just want to know that PhD program in Electronics subject is schedule in ISRO or not?

16th March 2018, 04:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Electronics is offered in ISRO?

Let me clear your confusion that ISRO is a Space Research Center where you can apply as a Scientist/ Professor/Engineer after the completion of Ph.D course. The acronym of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.
Since, you are doing M.Phil course in Electronics, after completing the same, you can apply for Ph.D course in Electronics from a recognized University.
Once you complete your Ph.D course, you can then apply at ISRO as a Scientist or Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?