3rd June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Tech to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam to appear for the same?

My aim is to work in ISRO, so for that what i have to do after completing my B.tech? Doing m.tech is compulsory? We have to write any entrance exams to get job in ISRO? Please, tell me that what are jobs offered after B.Tech in ECE?

5th June 2016, 02:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam to appear for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to work in ISRO, so for that what i have to do after completing my B.tech? Doing m.tech is compulsory? We have to write any entrance exams to get job in ISRO? Please, tell me that what are jobs offered after B.Tech in ECE?
For a job in ISRO after B.Tech you have to appear for a written test and interview. You can find the notifications in the ISRO website. The eligibility to appear for the examination is a B.Tech in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science with 65% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a written test conducted by ISRO and interview for the selection. You can find the details in the website of ISRO Official Website
13th July 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam to appear for the same?

I am a student of class 2 ,actually preparing for jee, but I am afraid whether I would get iit?from my middle school days onwards ,I was very much concerned for ISRO,due to which I have also started preparing for iist entrance,do I have any opportunity?how should I prepare to stand at height of it,please,I need help.
7th November 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a btech civil engineering graduate. I have any chance to get a job in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?