2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What should I do between PhD(Electronics) and job after completing M.Sc?

Hello, I am already doing M.Sc in Electronics. But I am very confused about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program in Electronics but I am looking for good jobs. After my M.Sc I will surely get fine job but I am very confuse that I have to do or not to do PhD.So just tell me what I do?

Related Questions:
15th March 2018, 02:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Electronics) and job after completing M.Sc?

Whether to pursue further i.e., PhD in Electronics course or to search of job opportunities basically depends on your interests and the skills that you have besides some of the factors.

>> If you are really interested to further more even after completion of your Master's Degree, then I strongly suggest you to appear in any of the Doctoral program entrance examinations. They may include CSIR UGC NET Examination or concerned college's entrance examination.

>> On the other side, if you are not interested to study further and willing to job immediately after completion of Master's, then going of finding job opportunities is the best option. In this case, you may register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. So that, you will be notified in your mail box whenever there are vacancies available.

>> See, you will be able to find good job opportunities with Post Graduation qualification itself. But now think, career as well as job opportunities after completion of Doctoral program. Hence, the final decision depends only upon you after considering skills you have, financial status, interests factors.
15th March 2018, 04:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Electronics) and job after completing M.Sc?

It is very good to opt for a Ph.D course after the completion of M.Sc degree course. If you really want to go for Ph.D degree, then you must proceed towards it for a better and secured career.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc in Electronics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
15th March 2018, 05:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends upon your interest either you can pursue PhD or you can also go for job if you think that you are in need of money but you if you have enough money to support your family and PhD then you can go with PHD. After PhD you will have no job opportunities.
15th March 2018, 06:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me, you have to get a good job after completing M.Sc in Electronics.

There is no age limit required to do PhD course but the age limit for a good job is limited. So, first get job then after you can pursue PhD course.
15th March 2018, 06:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally, I would like to suggest you to pursue PhD in Electronics after completing your Masters Course because after completing your PhD you will have more job opportunities and you will get handsome salary where as if you think that you should do job then you should go with your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?