23rd May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether an M.Sc(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science?

I want to sit for CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science. Therefore, I want to know that in which subject an M.Sc degree is required to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for this subject? Can a candidate having completed his M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics opt for it? Kindly provide the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  2. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for NET 2016 Arts stream
  4. NET exam eligibility after MLISc
  5. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in physics?
  7. M.Sc Physics student can write CSIR in Earth Science?
  8. SET exam after MBA in marketing and BSc with Mathematics as special subject?
  9. What is the syllabus of Philosphy SET entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate?
  12. CSIR(NET) Earth science model papers? Information about SLET Earth Science exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  14. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) in India?
  15. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  16. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  17. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography
24th May 2016, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an M.Sc(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to sit for CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science. Therefore, I want to know that in which subject an M.Sc degree is required to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for this subject? Can a candidate having completed his M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics opt for it? Kindly provide the information soon.
If you have completed M.Sc degree in Physics, then you can apply for CSIR NET exam in Physical Science. You can't apply in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science subject.

Your age should be 28 years.
16th May 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether an M.Sc(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science?

Can I be eligible for csir net physics after msc atmospherical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?