9th January 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Ph.D from IITs and NITS after M.Tech in Transportation engineering have cleared GATE exam?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Transportation engineering and also I have cleared GATE exam. Please tell me can I directly apply for Ph.D in IITs and NITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIT and NIT with GATE marks?
  3. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  6. Can I get a government job with 16.91 score in GATE 2015?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  8. Possibility to get admission in NITs or newly opened IITs with 40 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  9. Can I do Ph.D in IIT if I cleared UGC NET in Lectureship?
  10. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  14. How much marks are required for M.Tech EE in NIT?
  15. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  16. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Tech from IIT or any autonomous college? I am a B.E electrical in NMU University
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
10th January 2017, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Ph.D from IITs and NITS after M.Tech in Transportation engineering have cleared GATE exam?

You can apply for Ph.D admission when there is a notification released by IIT or NIT. You are eligible to apply for it, if you have got at least 55% marks in M.Tech degree.

GATE qualified candidates are surely eligible and they will have more chance if getting a call for interview stage. Performance in the interview will be the deciding factor in getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?