1st January 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIT and NIT with GATE marks?

I have completed my M.tech in Transportation engineering and also I have cleared Gate, can I directly apply PhD based on gate? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIT and NIT with GATE marks?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in IISC, NIT or IIT if scored 22 marks in GATE?
  3. Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission in IIT or NIT after completion of GATE with 87.64 percentile?
  4. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT or NIT after scoring 45 marks in GATE?
  6. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  7. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  8. How to go for M.Tech in IIT/NIT after scoring 48% in B.Tech EEE from NIT Warangal
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT Delhi if I have completed M.Phil?
  10. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  11. How many marks are needed in GATE to join NIT or IIT?
  12. Can I get into IIT or NIT with 49 marks in GATE?
  13. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  15. Cutoff marks for GATE for IIT and NIT?
  16. How to take admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 28.67 marks in GATE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NIT and IIT if I get 100 marks in JEE Mains but have only 59 percentage marks in 12th? -- [New]
  18. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2017, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIT and NIT with GATE marks?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIT or NIT with the GATE scorecard.
Candidates those who have qualified in the GATE examination with merit marks are very much eligible for the Ph.D course in IIT or NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?