27th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Com general with Accounts, Economics, Export & Tax subjects. I want to do Ph.D in Accounts. Is it possible? How to do the Ph.D in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  2. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  5. How to do Ph.D course after completing M.Com Accounts?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  7. Does NERIST offer PhD in Forestry? Possibility to do this PhD on M.Sc basis?
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  9. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  10. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  12. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  13. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  15. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  16. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  17. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same? -- [New]
29th November 2016, 04:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed B.Com general with Accounts, Economics, Export & Tax subjects. I want to do Ph.D in Accounts. Is it possible? How to do the Ph.D in the same?

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Accounts after B.Com general. The eligibility to pursue PhD in Accounts is a pass in M.Com with a minimum of 55% marks from a university recognized by UGC. So you have to complete M.Com with good marks and apply for PhD in Accounts. The selection to the PhD will be done on the performance of Entrance Test and Interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET/SLET or SET/GATE are exempted from appearing for the entrance examination. So you have to apply after completion of M.Com for the admission through online. After the entrance examination, you will be called for the interview to discuss about your research proposal. If selected, then you will be admitted to PhD in Accountancy.
29th November 2016, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same?

No, it is not possible for you to pursue Ph.D course after the completion of B.Com course as you are not eligible after the completion of Bachelors degree course. You need to complete Masters degree in the same to do Ph.D.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?