10th December 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to be a lecturer after M.Tech in Chemical engineering without NET? Will I have to do Ph.D for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Chemical engineering and want to be lecturer. Please tell me can I be a lecturer without NET? Will I have to do Ph.D for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
  11. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  12. Eligiblity for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university
  13. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  14. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
14th December 2016, 12:38 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to be a lecturer after M.Tech in Chemical engineering without NET? Will I have to do Ph.D for it?

No, it is not necessary to do PhD for being a lecturer but you have to qualify in NET exam. Only after that you can apply in government colleges for the post of lecturer. Without qualifying NET exam you can get a job in private colleges but not in government colleges. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?