10th December 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Ph.D after B.Tech in Electrical engineering without masters degree? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical engineering and want to do Ph.D. Please tell me is there any possibility to do Ph.D without masters degree? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in KIIT School of Electrical Engineering?
  3. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  4. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  5. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  8. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  9. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  10. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  11. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  14. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  15. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  17. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate?
14th December 2016, 12:33 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D after B.Tech in Electrical engineering without masters degree? What should I do for it?

No, it is not possible to do PhD without having master degree. If you want to do PhD then you have to complete your post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Only after that you will be eligible for pursuing PhD course. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?