21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about CSIR-NET Fellowship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about CSIR-NET Fellowship. What is this fellowship? Can you inform me about this fellowship in details? I am doing M.Phil in Pharmacy. Please give me the relevant information.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  2. Future scope after completing PhD and research fellowship?
  3. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  4. How can I apply for Fellowship being qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET?
  5. Detailed information about ICSSR Fellowship?
  6. How can I get fellowship if cleared CSIR-UGC-NET and submitted documents 7 months ago?
  7. Detailed information about ICMR-JRF Fellowship
  8. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Maximum number of attempts allowed in CSIR NET JRF
  11. Detailed information and previous year question papers of CSIR-NET(Economics)?
  12. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  14. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to get Junior Research Fellowship if pursuing 2nd year of M.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and examination date of CSIR-NET?
  18. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2018, 04:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about CSIR-NET Fellowship?

Detailed Information about CSIR NET Fellowship:

Generally a large number of JRF awards are awarded by CSIR each year to the candidates who are holding below courses.
* BS-4 years program
* B.E/ B.TEch
* MBBS
* B.Pharma
* Integrated BS-MS
* M.Sc or it's Equivalent
* B.Sc Hons or its equivalent degree
* Integrated MS PhD Program

>> You should have secured minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination (General and OBC candidates) and 50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.

>> For awarding fellowships, CSIR conduct an examination called "National Eligibility Test" which is conducted twice a year in June and December. You will be awarded after successful qualifying this NET Examination.

>> Candidates from Bachelor's Degree whether Engineering or Science or any other discipline shall be eligible for fellowship only after getting enrolled or registered for PhD or Integrated PhD within the validity of 2 years.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible and there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

You may go through the link that is given below for more details like Application Procedure, Selection Process..etc.,

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?