15th May 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do part time or correspondence Ph.D while working?

Where from i can do Ph.D. as i am working... is it possible to do it in part time ..or through correspondence.? Can someone let me know the procedure which we need to follow up for the same? Am just looking for the information as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do part time or correspondence Ph.D while working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where from i can do Ph.D. as i am working... is it possible to do it in part time ..or through correspondence.? Can someone let me know the procedure which we need to follow up for the same? Am just looking for the information as soon as possible. Thanks!
Yes, you can do Ph.D in part time or correspondence.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
15th May 2015, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do part time or correspondence Ph.D while working?

Most of the universities offer part time Ph.D option for working professionals and it is up to you to manage the time for your research work. If you can do it then only opt for part time Ph.D because it become very difficult for a working professional to deal with two things at the same time.

You must have Master's degree with at least 55% marks in the given discipline to become eligible for Ph.D admission. Just apply on a prescribed application format when the notification is out for a particular university in which you want admission. You have to appear for entrance exam and interview before getting selected for Ph.D admission. Hence, be prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?