22nd December 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am Graduate of M.Sc Geography from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. I want to Pursue my PhD in Management, HRM or Education but i'll not be able to present all the time because i'm foreigner. so kindly guide me whether anyone of the above courses are available in online scheme or not? and please tell me the fee structure. thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  2. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  9. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
  10. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  11. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  13. Can I do PhD in distance mode without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals? -- [New]
  15. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in C.S via distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  18. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
23rd December 2016, 08:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for PhD course via distance education online as there is no such provision for it. You can apply for the course via distance mode and not from home online, you will have to visit your Institute to sit for the examination or at any other prescribed institute the board decides.
24th December 2016, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am Graduate of M.Sc Geography from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. I want to Pursue my PhD in Management, HRM or Education but i'll not be able to present all the time because i'm foreigner. so kindly guide me whether anyone of the above courses are available in online scheme or not? and please tell me the fee structure. thanks.
Yes, it is possible to do PhD course through distance mode. Those candidates who would like to join the PhD course through distance mode will have to have to complete their Master degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from this, an admission test will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the NET entrance exam. Only those students who pass in this entrance test will be given admission. Some colleges also hold interviews as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?