10th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?

I have completed ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream with 9.4 CGPA and now I am working in an R&D center. I am interested to do PhD in distance mode. Please tell me procedure to do PhD in distance mode? How can I do my practicals?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Is there any way to pursue BHMS in distance mode?
  3. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  4. How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?
  5. Can a distance student of PhD get Emeritus Fellowship and Major Research Project (MRP) scholarship?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  7. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  8. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  9. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
  10. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  11. Which colleges provides Degree course in Instrumentation through home correspondence?
  12. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  13. How to join B.Tech correspondence from Andhra University?
  14. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  15. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
14th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?

It is very good that you are interested to pursue Ph.D course after the completion of ME in Mechanical Engineering. In order to do so, you must have to apply for the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in the required field through distance mode in respective Colleges offering the said course.

You will be guided for the practicals in your respective College where you will get admission to pursue the said course.
6th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?

Sir, I have completed my post graduation in cad/can this year so, please suggest which college is good to doing PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?