9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for PhD(Social Sciences) program in NIT-Delhi?

I have done my Master’s Degree in Social Sciences and wish to do PhD in the same domain. I want to do PhD in NIT-Delhi. Can anyone of you please tell me the selection procedure in PhD program in NIT-Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Wipro Wista program?
  2. Can I sit for GATE in B.E 1st year itself? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get selection after graduation? What are the requirements of eyesight?
  4. What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?
  5. How many fields are there in BSc?
  6. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  7. Date of forms for MCA from DU?
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  10. Is Veltech university in Chennai good for M.Tech?
  11. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  12. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  13. Syllabus for IISc Ph.D. Entrance examination?
  14. Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  15. Job opportunities in DMRC for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Which government and private college can I apply after scoring 302 in GATE?
  17. Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  18. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
10th June 2016, 01:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PhD(Social Sciences) program in NIT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Master’s Degree in Social Sciences and wish to do PhD in the same domain. I want to do PhD in NIT-Delhi. Can anyone of you please tell me the selection procedure in PhD program in NIT-Delhi?
The eligibility to do PhD in Social Science is that the candidates should have a Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science/Humanities/Social Sciences/Management or equivalent with a first class or equivalent Grade Point. The candidate must also have a valid GATE score or NET certificate. All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear in an Entrance Test in the same discipline. Those who have qualified the entrance test shall be called for the interview. The aspirant can apply online for the admission. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?